What We Do
It is important that children can transition from one setting to another with confidence. This will help the children transition from teacher to teacher, deal with different teaching styles and different classroom organizations, when advancing grades. This taken into consideration, preschool plays a very important part in a child’s education.
At Creative Kidz Preschool, we work on math, motor skills, creative arts, social and emotional development. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe and fun environment where children are encouraged to learn , create and develop positive self-esteem by self regulation, all while learning skills that will prepare them for kindergarten.
We offer a traditional year-round bilingual preschool program. What does this mean? We practice most of our preschool curriculum in both English and in Spanish throughout the school year and review during summer months. i.e. The days of the week, months of the year, the seasons of the year, colors, shapes, etc.
Our curriculum is a high-quality, professionally-designed early learning program that creates enthusiasm for learning and builds school readiness skills.That provides both teachers and parents with strategies for children with various developmental needs, experiences, and diverse culture. Our activities and assessment materials are aligned with early learning standards.
- Each month, your child will participate in activities related to three educational themes.
- 2018-2019 Activity Schedule.
- He or she will also be introduced to three alphabet letters, one color, two to three numbers, and one shape each month through a variety of engaging, hands-on activities.
- Encourages family involvement.
- You will receive a copy of our newsletter each month.
- This resource includes a few ideas to reinforce the monthly themes, letters, numbers, colors and shapes. It also includes a few songs, Spanish words, a recipe, and some helpful web sites.
- You may wish to gather some of the suggested book titles to share with your child at home as well.
- A sample Daily Schedule.